• The maximum limit will allow under the section 80C of Rs. 1.50 lakh across the investment ranging from PPF, provident fund, fixed deposits, infrastructure bonds, NSC, insurance / pension plans, equity linked savings scheme etc. The tuition fees also include the repayment of principal on housing plan.
• The interest component of the home loan has been a separate limit of Rs. 2 lakh.
• Medical premium is the maximum up to Rs. 15,000 in which qualify for the deduction with additional Rs. 15,000 for parents. The additional deduction of Rs. 20,000 could be availed in case of senior citizen. To claim a separate deduction for medical refunds of your parents.
• A person has spent in the maintenance should be dependant persons with disability and avail the deductions act under section 80DD.
• The education loan with an individual paying interest can obtain the interest payment certificate under section 80E.
• Suffer from not less than 40% of disability is eligible for the deduction can extend to Rs. 50,000 and in case of severe disability of Rs. 1,00,000 under the section of 80U.